- HPS Converges at Roundtable Meeting for Vein and Lymphatic Medicine DiscussionsTampa, FL — The recent roundtable meeting hosted by Vein911 Vein Treatment Centers brought together an esteemed group of 27 members and associates of Health Performance Specialists (HPS) over a dynamic weekend of collaborative learning and knowledge sharing. The event commenced with an illuminating training seminar conducted by Dr. Pittman at Vein911 Vein Treatment Centers… Read more: HPS Converges at Roundtable Meeting for Vein and Lymphatic Medicine Discussions
- HPS Announces Hiring of Chief Marketing OfficerHealth Performance Specialists (HPS) announced today the hiring of their new CMO, Chief Marketing Officer, Ashley Ball. “Not only is HPS the largest network of independent vein practices in the US, but the Managing Director, Dr. Chris Pittman M.D., is one of the most talented & passionate doctors I have ever met. I am excited… Read more: HPS Announces Hiring of Chief Marketing Officer
- HPS February 2023 Roundtable Meeting RecapOn February 25th & 26th some of the top vein care practices from around the country gathered for what turned out to be one of the most successful HPS roundtable meetings to date. Welcomed by warm weather in sunny, Tampa, FL, the highlights consisted of best clinical protocols, presented by Dr. Thomas Cunningham of Trident… Read more: HPS February 2023 Roundtable Meeting Recap
- Dr. Chris Pittman interviewed on the BackTable PodcastIn this episode, interventional radiologist and vein treatment expert Dr. Chris Pittman and our host Dr. Aaron Fritts discuss the structure and benefits of management services organizations (MSOs). As healthcare moves from a fee-for-service model to a fee-for-value model, MSOs have become increasingly popular. Dr. Pittman gives a brief overview of the services that these… Read more: Dr. Chris Pittman interviewed on the BackTable Podcast
- Athenahealth and Humana Partner: 4 Things to Know Athenahealth and Louisville, Ky.-based health insurer Humana inked a multiyear agreement to combine the Watertown, Mass.-based EHR vendor’s software with health plan data, according to a Jan. 12 news release. Four things to know: 1. Athenahealth and Humana will integrate supplemental and clinical data in real time to give providers necessary insights to identify potential time-sensitive gaps… Read more: Athenahealth and Humana Partner: 4 Things to Know
- What Will CMS Do Under the Biden Administration?Bolstering the ACA and addressing healthcare inequities perhaps through Medicaid waivers may top the agenda. Experts see a continuation of support of ACOs and growth in enrollment in Medicare Advantage plans. During President Donald Trump’s time in office, Seema Verma headed the CMS, and carried out Trump’s mission of defunding the ACA health insurance exchanges and… Read more: What Will CMS Do Under the Biden Administration?